This is a personal placeholder to store a dynamic inventory of blogs I occasionally read for both pleasure and research. So, a very self-oriented page! I have included links to other outside blog lists that are quite extensive, if you desire a more comprehensive bibliography. No need to re-invent the wheel here. I love recommendations for blogs, however! If I find personal value in a blog, I will be happy to add it to my list! 🙂
- Aluminarium – a blog from the folks who maintain Campendium. Lots of good camping information, food and recipe section, comprehensive list of Airstream blogs, and Airstream tales.
- Currently Wandering – a family on the move! Information on outdoor adventures, full-time RVing with children, Airstream travel and photography.
- WatsonsWander – one of the first blogs I started reading because they are fellow Vermonters and own an Airstream similar in layout and year to our own. Great information on camping and boondocking, Airstream renovation and repair, blogs, and outdoor fun.
- Frugal RV Travel – a blog and website devoted to advice and help traveling on a budget in an RV. Links available to some print and e-book boondocking guides the author has published and markets.
- Going Mobile Blog – just have to include my sister and brother-in-law’s blog about their full-time RV adventures.
- Live Laugh RV – full-time fifth wheel travelers from Colorado. Love the photography and camera information and travel posts.
- RV-Dreams – full-time RV gurus who host several full-time RV conferences each year. This blog and their accompanying website offer a multitude of RV resources and advice.
- The Fit RV – full-timers who travel and work in a Winnebago Travato. Lots of good fitness information on this blog from these folks who frequent RV shows and rallies leading sessions on staying RV Fit.
- Technomadia – full-time nomads who specialize as technology advisors and app developers. Their blog is loaded with full-time RV advice, resources and travel logs.
- WheelingIt – full-timers living and working out of their 40′ Holiday Rambler. I value this blog for the pertinent information they provide on living a full-time RV life-style. Intelligent postings with thoughtful attention to current trends and interests.